- OMG Carhire3000 have a new name – Drum Roll Please for carrentals.com
- carhire3000 or Travel Jigsaw its all the same, bad experience after bad experience
- CarHire3000 by TravelJigsaw Group Tales of Woe, just keep coming!
- CARHIRE3000 – Thinking of Hiring a Car from them? Think Again!
- CarHire3000 – Beware USA Drivers you cannot USE THEM – They will take your money though!
- Paul Gadsdon on carhire3000 or Travel Jigsaw its all the same, bad experience after bad experience
- Chatco on Why Travel Jigsaw?
- Petyo on Google Loves Travel Jigsaw Review – Steaming up the Rankings
- Petyo on Travel Jigsaw Group threaten Legal Action! Its a Revolution!
- Petyo on We are still here despite Threats of Legal Action
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I was walking up my drive on Easter Saturday when I was approached by a man looking to deliver a letter to my house. It was a courier delivering a 10 page missive regarding my little website. It appears that … Continue reading
As part of my ever ending service to you guys STOOPID enough to want to hire a car from CarHire3000 I am forming a depository of all things CarHire3000 related, be this bad or just plain awful. It seems that … Continue reading
For those following this sorry tale of corporate ignorance, will surely remember Ms P. She puts herself about as the customer service manager of TravelJigsaw Group and goes forth defending their sullied name. Well I got contacted by this keeper … Continue reading
It hasn’t come as a surprise but a FULL week after saying they had made a payment it still hasn’t come onto my card or into my bank! What a LAUGH! These bunch of idiots just make matters worse and … Continue reading
Travel Jigsaw the worlds worst Car Hire Provider reaches a new milestone today, its been exactly a month since I hired a car from them that turned ultimately into this website about how bad they are at two things. 1) … Continue reading
Well Well Well After numerous attempts at contact, emails, telephone calls going nowhere, ignoring my emails. It seems this website may have peaked their interest. And MIRACLES! my money is apparently on its way. With the exchange rate I thought … Continue reading