- OMG Carhire3000 have a new name – Drum Roll Please for carrentals.com
- carhire3000 or Travel Jigsaw its all the same, bad experience after bad experience
- CarHire3000 by TravelJigsaw Group Tales of Woe, just keep coming!
- CARHIRE3000 – Thinking of Hiring a Car from them? Think Again!
- CarHire3000 – Beware USA Drivers you cannot USE THEM – They will take your money though!
- Paul Gadsdon on carhire3000 or Travel Jigsaw its all the same, bad experience after bad experience
- Chatco on Why Travel Jigsaw?
- Petyo on Google Loves Travel Jigsaw Review – Steaming up the Rankings
- Petyo on Travel Jigsaw Group threaten Legal Action! Its a Revolution!
- Petyo on We are still here despite Threats of Legal Action
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Well found an interesting post on a website by a fellow victim of Travel Jigsaws dreaded Gurns and Submissions! They can not refund, a refund by Hertz its contrary to their Terms and Conditions by all accounts. Of course this … Continue reading
This is my response to their poor customer service email they sent me yesterday. It seems that there is now Admin Fees, further waits for money and threats of legal action, I address all of these. I have yet to … Continue reading
Finally after 3 emails I get a response, not a good response, but a response. I have copied the email below from Travel Jigsaw’s Senior Customer Service Agent. You will notice it does not start with any form of apology, … Continue reading
So I did a car hire 3000 review at the review centre. It of course was immediately buried by “good” reviews. Suspicious but I dont have access to the IP records maybe Review Centre should look at their IP records … Continue reading
Seems like a pattern emerges here someone is ripping someone off and the consumer seems to be in the middle. Its when you come to claim on the insurance product offered by Car Hire 3000 that the REAL problems become … Continue reading